Pol trsngner
Here are my views on Transgenderism to go along with these views of mine on Transgenderism
I am an Ethical Prude and Radical Transgender Feminist
When I cover this song Clownfish and criticize Transgenderism in said cover, I am not referring to regular Transgenderism (I am generally pro Transgender)
When I cover this song Clownfish and criticize Transgender people in said cover, I am only referring to very rare and specific Transgender people who meet 33 percent or more of the conditions below (I am a T.R.A i.e trans rights activist for Trans people who do not meet 33 percent or more of the conditions below):
Transwomen who say they have 'prostates'
They are not Two Spirited (like dual gendered)
Is someone who Emma Vigeland would say is not really Transgender or the gender they identify as
Trans people with dysphoria who are NOT helped by society with said dysphoria to be Trans
Trans 'women' like this man who make a mockery out of Transgenderism like this man did in link and who thus literally pretend they are woman. This pedo pervert sick animal raped a 7 year old child, he should not be put into a woman's prison. He belongs in a man's prison.
Trans people without dysphoria (i.e Tucutes) AND who are so tucute that even Abigail Thorne (aka Philosophy tube) would say is not really Transgender or the gender they identify as OR who do not go far enough in being Tucute as Abigail Thorne wants all Trans to be (see here)
Trans people who have barely transitioned or didn't transition AND didn't get any cosmetic changes and are not going full time (except trans people I know personally very well ,for them this song does not apply)
They do not genuinely feel they are Trans
They are Chasers
Cultural Feminists would not consider them to be Transgender or the gender they claim they are
Kids between 3 and 16 becoming Transgender (especially through bodily mutilation, surgery, and 'gender affirmation' which is basically just that etc)
They are not passing
They do not meet the conditions in this link
They don't get surgery to become new sex
They identify using noun self pronouns and select and or the vast majority of neo pronouns
Do not perform their desired genre via gender voluntaryism
Self id Transgender people/They identify as a new gender by merely change their pronouns without anything else (the vast majority of Canadians and Americans are rightfully against Self ids for trans people)
They do NOT meet the majority of conditions here
They engage in deep end Transgender SJW activism
They are NOT Queer/Lesbian Gender
There is an element of biological reality of being the birth sex of said trans person identifying as another gender
I also echo the message of my Clownfish cover to criticize drag queens and Intergender people
Some more Trans views of mine that expand on these views , here
Comments
Post a Comment