Here are some highlighted views my Hyperreal Transgender views which synchronize my Hyperreal Transgender views I am against toddlers choosing their own genders. Toddlers are way way too young and immature to know what sex/gender they are. I am going to force the US, Canada, UK, Spain and Australia to ban gender affirmation that came as a result of toddlers choosing their own gender. I won't allow that perverted sickness. Toddlers brains are far away from being developed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a radical freak extremist woke fool When the feminist movement started in the 1960s and 1970s, lesbians were often excluded, because we were told that we would make the movement less palatable. I have been excluded from social groups myself for various reasons as a kid and young adult so how could I do that to someone else ??? . I am pro Trans and hence I am a Radical Trans Inclusionary Feminist My views on Transgender issues are generally exactly like the Transgender views of redd...
Comments
Post a Comment