Feral postfm



MyTrueandRealPoliticalViews

Exh 4

October 07, 2022

 by Feral Faun 


Bloodlust A feminist journal against civilization


The concept of gender is an artificial definition, an attempt to order us. It is absurd. It is 


a limitation on our diversity. It is a lie. 




Gender is nothing more than a social role. Its attachment to our genitals is purely a 


convenience not unlike the convenience of using skin color to determine who should be slave 


and who should be master. The development of the genitals in the fetus shows that “male” and 


“female” genitals are really just variations on the same basic theme, which occur for the purely 


biological convenience of reproduction. Yet this socially defined, artificial role seems to be the 


most important thing for one to learn in this society. The first announcement when an infant 


is born is, “It’s a boy!” or “It’s a girl!” But the baby doesn’t accept this definition. It has a vora¬ 


cious desire to know all, to be all. It encompasses a universe of possibility in which any con¬ 


cept of gender must disappear. 




But such a way of being cannot be allowed to go unchecked, for it would undermine 


authority and destroy order. So from birth, the infant is surrounded by images of its social gen¬ 


der. Those with cunts are kept in lace, made delicate and taught to imitate mother. Those with 


cocks are taught to fight, to be tough, and to imitate father. The family insures that the roles are 


instilled. The infant’s wild divinity is buried and it starts to be made into a boy or a girl. 




But some of us just would not fit. The molds didn’t work. Oh, they stifled us, they 


choked us, they hurt us like hell. But we never quite became the girl or boy they wanted. Soci¬ 


ety filled us with shame, made us feel less than those who conformed. 




No more do we embrace the lying order of society or mourn that we cannot fulfill its 




roles. 

















Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Blog Navigation

September 07, 2022

Image

After you click on and finish reading each link below and the links within those links, return to this navigation page to click onto your next link or open each link below and links within them in new tabs.  If you see blue text (like here  or below), it means there is a hyperlink in that text so you should click it views I put in italics and put in between   and  ⸮ are irony/post irony views of mine views I put in italics and have a /s after them are me being sarcastic  views I put in cormorant upright  and that I put in between   and  ⸮ and  a /s after them  are irony/post irony views of mine plus me being sarcastic  ;-J means tongue and cheek When I use the term 'base' or 'based' here is what I mean: The word base means: “Good", "A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think.”, "being yourself and not caring what others think of you"

READ MORE

My real political idpol and idealogue view

September 05, 2022

Political     I am Left Wing (with a  real Left Wing   bent ), Alt Left / Post Left Anarchist  (including  Left Anarchism ),  Post Neoliberal , Post Libertarian/ Anarcho   Libertarian  and Fourth Political theory subscriber I can also be described as a  Mil itant   Democratic   Mod erate  (i.e Om ni lib eral - Po st   Conserva tive   Popu list )/ Peronist  ,  Archeo futurist  ( Trad   Progr essive  including  Uzarash villist ) and an uniro nic Anar cho Tan kie I also am a  Youtuber Shaun type of   Contrarian     I support  repub lica nism  and  federalism As it is now, I am a politically dealigned Independent and I support the Forward party (US) and some of their endorsed candidates, the Libertarian Party ( Libertarian Socialist Caucus of the Libertarian Party ), the Worker's World Party, Socialist Equ ality Party  (US), Green Party ,   PSL , these idealized,pipe dream political parties  and  Big Tent/Catch all parties     I plan on making the third parties like the ones above (i

READ MORE

My real Sex, gender and LGBTQ views

August 24, 2022

LGBTQ See here Womans issues, mens issues relational issues See here Sexuality is structured by patriarchy and heterosexual normativity. Since patriarchy and heteronormativity are dominant orders, by definition they have significant power to determine what it is that sex means. Also see here for how Male Supremacy structures sexuality and is codified in gender

READ MORE

 Powered by Blogger

Theme images by Michael Elkan

JAYSE

VISIT PROFILE

Archive

Report Abuse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me in a nutshell

Trans views III

Pol trsngner