I am Anti Conformity and equal views

I believe in the ascendancy of the individual over and against nation, class, and any other modifier used to divide us

All persons exist on a worldwide level while on a nationwide level, as a political and moral reality, there are two human categories: good people and bad people (based abstractly on moral competence)

I believe that Equality trumps Equity . To quote Rosa L “For a world where we are socially equal, humanly different and totally free”  We have a right to be equally different and free

My morality views and legal moral views

I yield to LGBTQ+ being LGBTQ+, and other FLINTA+ groups being free as they want to be. My reasons below. 

Mark Twain said it best "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"

I have a strong sense of self and resistance to conformity and certain types of traditions 

I make a general call for liberty and free association  through the identification, criticism and practical dismantling of illegitimate authority in every aspect of human life

I am against conformity (see here for more) . People should be free to be what they want regardless of whether we agree with it. The government and legal system should have zero say in what is right or wrong (see here for more on what I am getting at). I generally support the concept of Live and Let Live on social issues (but not at the expense of other peoples rights)

I am an Anarcho Libertarian and free love is a current within Anarchism so that also inspires my views in this post on social issues

Rights should always have been framed around the POSITIVE (i.e sex positive and also we should reclaim sex negative see here for more on that) than the negative . I support such Positive rights (including me conditionally supporting Sex positivity as can be seen throughout this blog primarily in the gender lgbtq section])

Negative rights promote hierarchy and are about what people cannot do while allowing through that hierarchy power the permission to do things via rights

Positive rights on the other hand, are hierarchieless and are about what people CAN do. They don’t make distinctions between what is prevalent and what is outside the norm. They thus blur the line or even remove the line between what is and isn’t socially normal/acceptable creating a streamlined, natural and smooth element to the concept of rights.Common good Constitutionalism might be a good way to get us to such a positive rights society

We must balance rights. We should respect rights such as right to health (in a way that meshes with all of my combined socioeconomic views) and adequate standard of living (adequate by my standards). We should strengthen other rights like freedom of speech and property rights . See this for more

you must reject societal norms and be a vessel for the grotesque and the horrible (tumblr APG Willow)

We carry a new world in our hearts

I am against against vulgar Humanism where people worship themselves and demand their rights

I echo Justin Trudeau making Canadian people free to marry anyone they want and to be free to be whatever they want to be, since that aligns with my views above .

My former Christian church's ministry compassionately walks side by side with any person whose life has been effected by sexual sin.   Filter this through my other complex and personal spiritual beliefs

My former church's group has its members share their stories of their victories over sexual sin (sexual sin as in unhealthy practices such as an excessive, selfish lust that is motivated by desire to “consume” including sex addiction, sexual violence, prostitution ,pedophilia, pornography, polygamy, polyarmy, pedastry, zoophilia, public sex organ-anus-mouth sex of all people of all orientations only)  Filter this through my other complex and personal spiritual beliefs   

This group uses biblical based wisdom and truth to show God's marriage and sexuality plan. They promote freedom and health that happens when people surrender their lives to Christ.  Filter this through my other complex and personal spiritual beliefs

They bridge the sexual sinner (sexual sin as in unhealthy practices such as an excessive, selfish lust that is motivated by desire to “consume” including sex addiction, sexual violence, prostitution, pedophilia, pornography, polygamy, polyarmy, pedastry, zoophilia, public sex organ-anus-mouth sex of all people of all orientations only) community and church, while offering hope rather than condemnation. Filter this through my other complex and personal spiritual beliefs   

To disengage from the morality wars over sexual sin (sexual sin as in unhealthy practices such as an excessive, selfish lust that is motivated by desire to “consume” including sex addiction, sexual violence, prostitution ,pedophilia, pornography, polygamy, polyarmy,pedastry, zoophilia, public sex organ-anus-mouth sex of all people of all orientations only) to instead focus on reaching people in the sexual sinner community (sexual sin as in unhealthy practices such as an excessive, selfish lust that is motivated by desire to “consume” including sex addiction, sexual violence, prostitution ,pedophilia, pornography, polygamy, polyarmy, pedastry, zoophilia, public sex organ-anus-mouth sex of all people of all orientations only) one person at a time.   Filter this through my other complex and personal spiritual beliefs

I support self control. I am against Totalitarianism

I support bodily autonomy. I feel that only the self may rule their own person.

I support individualism, but both individualism and social anarchism are useful

I am an Individualist and I support Individual sovereignty.  

I feel that individuals are entitled to freedom. I recognize that the family unit and household can be as exploitative as the factory. I am strongly in favor of individual liberty. I support emancipation of the individual. I support Individualism . (but not blindly or rugged laissez faire)

I support Individual liberty and unifies the social, individualist, and market schools of anarchist thought,

I am ok with rugged Individualism but as a force of Individuals each bringing their own unique reality to compliment each other in a moral relativist sort and rugged sort of way 

Sacrificing yourself for the 'greater good' is futile since our society is made up of individuals instead of a cohesive unit that is separate from the individual. Collective control is not consistent with anarchism and is authoritarian  Real freedom can only happen in a truly free society

This is because I am no fan or radical cheerleader of collectivism and I find it pretty problematic

I feel that collectivism is of the subordination of the individual to the group.

I reject the ideology of collective responsibility. This rejection does not mean I refuse social or class analysis. It means rather that I remove the moral judgment from such an analysis, while I refuse the dangerous practice of blaming individuals for activities that have been done in the name of (or that have been attributed to), a social category of which they are said to be a part, but about which they had no choice — i.e., “Jewish”, “male”, “white”, etc.). 

On the social level, the reappropriation of life, in addition to its full reappropriation on the individual level, can only happen when we stop identifying ourselves essentially in terms of our social identities. 

I do not really support the idea that anyone, either due to “privilege” or due to supposed membership in a particular oppressed group, owes uncritical solidarity to any struggle or movement

I recognize that such a conception is a major obstruction in any serious revolutionary process. 

Creating collective projects and activities to serve the needs and desires of the individuals involved, and not vice versa. 

I recognize that the fundamental alienation imposed by capital is not based in any hyper individualist ideology that it may promote. I instead believe that it stems from the collective project of production that it imposes, and this expropriates our individual creative capacities to fulfill its aims. 

I recognize the liberation of each and every individual to be able to determine the conditions of his or her existence in free association with others of his or her choosing. (i.e., the individual and social reappropriation of life) as the primary aim of revolution.

I view the individual and the will of the individual over external determinants including society, groups, tradition (variable), and ideologies . I view the eventual abolition of the state as the fullest realization of individual liberty . 

Without any government, I believe that individuals will pursue their personal objectives and work together in mutual self interest to create a stable and harmonious hierarchyless/patriarchyless society.

I support and believe in Self Determination, self reliance and not making excuses. No one has it easy, life is hard. It's human nature that some people may have it easier than other people. 

To quote Rosa L “People who do not move don’t notice their chains”

I have either (1) A Max Stirner-esque critique of dogma and ideological thinking as a distinct phenomenon in favor of "critical self-theory" at individual and communal levels. Or (2) A Bouvier-esque critique of there being no inherent meaning to life, yet that we're forced to grapple with the physical and environmental drives we were raised with, to figure out how we want to engage with our fellow man/woman from there. Or (3) Some entirely different foundation.

I love role playing in marriages. Like having a husband roleplay in a marriage to roleplay having a responsibility to lead his household in a loving and gentle way, giving his life to his wife (like how Christ gave his life to the Church by dying) so she (the wife) can roleplay willingly submitting herself to her husband's leadership

This is more fun than other types of BDSM marriage roleplaying like the Princess Lelia roleplay that Ross and Rachel did in Friends.  roleplay not raceplay

I love roleplay where husbands play a role of being committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values

I love roleplay where husbands and wives are each be actively involved in their families. Within this roleplay I feel they should treasure their spouses. Roleplay or not I believe that husbands and wives both should be more confident, self assured and learn what it means to be a good husband/wife .

The roleyplay above is more fun than other types of BDSM marriage roleplaying like the Princess Lelia roleplay that Ross and Rachel did in Friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me in a nutshell

Trans views III

Pol trsngner