Mike Pence and Nikki Haley are Islamaphobic, Neocon warmonger, imperialists who have to be stopped work inprogress
I am Anti Neocon (I am against the Neoconservative of Mike Pence and Nikki Haley)
https://europeanconservative.com/articles/commentary/republican-debate-the-neocons-are-back-in-town/
Mike Pence and Nikki Haley are bigots and Western Supremacists who wrongly want to continue to colonize other countries . They are dangerous and I oppose their foreign views
Mike Pence was absolutely wrong, stupid and evil to criticize Ron Desantis for the Hamas attack. Mike Pence should apologize to Desantis and I will force Pence to do just that. Ron Desantis is correct to want the US to retreat from being the policeman of the world. The US is not better than any other country and has no right to be leader of the so called free world
Pence supported ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria , so that piece of shit has no leg to stand on. Someone needs to teach Pence a lesson
Comments
Post a Comment