ylric adcitem
The beauty of extreme gender non conforming people-gender non conforming trans people is quite pleasing to the eye:
rap: Hello! i wanna preface by saying i wouldnt really consider myself transmed but i dont exactly agree with all tucute ideals either. im pretty in between and in general i can understand and even agree with a lot that ive seen be posted here but there is one thing that i completely dont understand that ive seen.
My post here is pleasing to the ear
rap: I've seen a few takes here and in other transmed spaces about gender noncomforming trans people. some people are less strict in their thinking than others but regardless there seems to be a line. like at the very least the most lax mindset ive seen is "as long as they pass its fine" kind of vibes.
If anti extreme gender non conformists-anti gender non conformist trans people's jealousy can't handle this intelligent truth
rap: like "theres a difference between a trans man who looks like a man wearing a skirt and a 'trans man' that looks like a whole girl" and ive seen this especially with nonbinary people. the idea thaf nonbinary people ahould always strive for androgyny. i just have one question...why????
forgive me if I fail to said a tear for said anti extreme gender non conformists-anti gender non conformist trans people and their anti extreme gender non conforming/anti gender conforming trans views
rap: there are so many hyperfeminine cis men and hypermasculine cis women (i will add some images) so why do trans people have to be any different? whether its temporary like in the case of drag queens or drag kings or just how people live like extremely gender nonconforming cis people,
If I didn't have the genius views I write in this post which is the world's best take on transgenderism
rap: i dont understand why trans people are excluded from a certain level of gender nonconformity? why CANT there be hyperfeminine trans men/nonbinary people or hypermasculine trans women/nonbinary people? I dont even mean to be super co frontational or anything like that. i would love to discuss this with anyone who wants to discuss it.
I wouldn't be where I am today. A warning to people who criticize this post from the left or who else it might concern , I leave you in a state of disarray ;-)
222
Alright I support and echo the totally awesome views I found on this website ok, it's called w w w dot rrrrr reddit dot com BACKSLASH/ R/ ttrrru scum (like tarang sound) ANOTHER BACKSLASH comments, BACKSLASH 16m97in ANOTHER BACKSLASH extreme_gender_nonconformity_not_really_trans_why BACKSLASH
https: BACKSLASH, another BACKSLASH rrrrrr reddit dot this totally awesome thread https://www.reddit.com/r/truscum/comments/16m97in/extreme_gender_nonconformity_not_really_trans_why/
Comments
Post a Comment